FW: I thought this was a Celtic List....

Please do us all a favor a follow through with your threat.  If you ever
post to this list again it will be to soon. Relax their isn't crap going on
the NBA or with the Celtics.  So just take two seconds to glance over the
post, and if not interested, delete it.

Shawn

P.S.  War Bill Clinton.