Antoine Walker - A league of Destinations

Hey all,

The only teams that Walker would be going to are Western Conference
teams who spend a lot of money on players and are willing to accept some
of our salary cap troubles as well..

Narrowing it down it comes down to the following teams

Denver
Golden State
Houston
Lakers
Phoenix
Portland
Seattle

With the Celtics already having a good backcourt and Pierce at small
forward it looks like the only positions that the Celtics would trade
Walker for are to improve the 4 and 5 spots and they'd have to be fairly
young and have a long career ahead of them.

Each of those teams big men

Denver
Dean Garrett
Priest Lauderdale
Raef LaFrentz

Houston
Hakeem Olajuwon
Roy Rogers
Misrad Turkcan
Charles Barkley
Matt Bullard
Othella Harrington
Serge Zwikker

Lakers
Shaquille O'Neal
Elden Campbell
Robert Horry
Tony Battie
Sean Rooks
Corie Blount

Phoenix
Danny Manning
Pat Garrity
Antonio McDyess
Mark Bryant
Clifford Robinson

Portland
Rasheed Wallace
Brian Grant
Carlos Rogers
Kelvin Cato
Jermaine O'Neal
Alton Lister
Arvydas Sabonis

Seattle
Vin Baker
Jim McIlvaine
Detlef Schrempf
Aaron Williams
Vladimir Stepania
Rashard Lewis
Jelani McCoy
Stephen Howard
Sam Perkins

Out of all of those teams......

I'd love to get my hands on Raef LaFrentz...

Three reasons

1) I absolutely love his game - have seen his game
2) If Pierce is as good as everyone says he is then how about if we have
his old teammate with him?
3) Didn't Pitino say that he loved Raef's game?

Trade idea for Raef.

Antoine Walker - $2,216,000
Travis Knight - $2,400,000 and (if they want him!)
Pervis Ellison - $2,420,000
Total - $7,036,000

Inexchange for

Raef LaFrentz - $2,742,000 (based on Billups)
Dean Garrett - $2,160,000 (has demanded to be traded!)
Total - $4,902,000

Cheers,

Warwick