Just a thought

Wasn't it nice back when players played because they loved the game and the
money was just an added bonus...A time when they had to actually prove
their skills to get the big long-term contracts...Ahh, those were the days.

This isn't directed to any certain player. Its a problem all around the
league.

As for the Walker situation, I think the team should do what it can to sign
him. If it works out, it works out, if not....well, then we're back to
square one again. Another reason he needs to sign is because of all of us
who've bought his jersey!! And he's on the cover of the new NBA Live 99 by
EA Sports!! C'mon Toine, just sign baby!!

Later!
Jeff