RE: If Celts Deal Walker

Nice post.....I think sometimes people tend to forget that last year Walker
was the ONLY go-to guy on the Celtics roster therefore attracting the bulk
of the defensive attention. If you add a body that is remotely a low-post
scoring threat teams will have no choice but to re-focus their defense. Let
alone, the perimeter offense of Pierce which moves guys out of the block.
With the addition of these two components this will definately reduce the
defensive pressure Antoine faces and this can only improve his lowly FG
percentage and scoring numbers. Remember, this guy is only 21 people!

Rgds

Simon Kean