Re: If Celts Deal Walker

I to love Pierce and think he is one of the best picks we had in years!
But lets be realistic, he doesn't have the athletic ability of Walker and
will never have the potential as Walker has.  What Walker does with this
potential is anyones guess, but Walker is one of a very, very few players
who has to potential to do it all!!  Instead of arguing who is being traded
for whom, lets hope we can keep the teams best players intact while picking
up a couple of big men.   Troy