Re: If Celts Deal Walker

No doubt he's a better passer than Shawn Bradley and a better shot
blocker than Damon Stoudamire, too.  Now, if he were a better shooter
than Mercer and a better rebounder than Walker, we would have something.

Seriously, though, if you are saying that you know Paul Pierce is going
to come into the league and immediately be a more complete player than
Antoine Walker, I'd have to say you must be joking.

Everything I have heard about Pierce is that he does one thing (score)
and he does it very well.  That's going to be very welcome on the
Celtics, but to imply that it somehow means that Antoine Walker is
expendable is ludicrous.  Who's going to get rebounds?  Who's going to
score in the paint?  Who's going to defend forwards over 6'8"?

WC, we get the point.  You like Paul Pierce.  Now if you could come back
to reality....

Jim