Re: If Celts Deal Walker

Dan:

This statement by you is one that is espoused by many fans.  And it is the
reason that owners have to pay.  It is not a case of the saving the owners from
themselves, it is one of saving the owners from the fans.  We demand this type
of payment and the players and their agents extort money using it.  But, we do
want to be able to go to a game, and can't afford it.  Why, cause we insist on
the owners signing folks like Antoine.

I don't think there is anything wrong with you thinking that Walker should be
signed.  But if we are going to insist that it be done, we should support the
owners and the imposition of a hard cap.

--
Peace,

Bentz Kirby
http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw