Re: If Celts Deal Walker

I do agree with the owners, but we have been waiting for a player like this
since Bird. Let's not lose him. I have watched him closely, he is the
franchise at this present time. All I care is about him putting the ball
through the hoop and rebounding and disrupting the defense of opposing teams.

Man, when is this season all going to start.

Dan.