Dino's dinero, redux...

The way I read that article, the Celtics will gain whatever Radja made
in Europe on their cap.  That amount was somewhere between 500,000 and
2,500,000.  If we split the difference that's 1,500,000.  Better than
nothing, I suppose.  It seems like quite a mistake, though, that the
Celtics weren't sure of this before buying out his contract.  I have
never agreed with those that characterized Pitino's early moves as being
desperate and ill planned, although this certainly supports that view.

Jim

>Date: 12 Oct 98 10:49:03 -0800
>From: Peter Delevett <pdelevett@sjbj.com>

>3. I guess we now know once and for all that Dino's freight will still
be on our books for next year.