No Subject

No.  Where there's smoke, there's smoke.  Let's face it.  There have
been trade rumors surrounding every member of the team over the last
year and 99% of them have been wrong.  Sure, many of them may have even
been something that the teams were considering, but that doesn't mean
it's going to happen.  I know you don't make this stuff up (so don't
have a hissy fit), but passing along every rumor you hear from whatever
the source, isn't much more reliable.  Hey, I'm always interested to
hear what rumors you have, because they do indicate what the team is
thinking.  I usually figure about 1 in 50 will actually happen.  All
this Walker stuff tells me is that the Celtics need to know what they
can get for him if he won't sign with them.  Seems pretty sensible to
me.

Jim