Walker/Grant

<Grant is slated to earn $6 million this season, the second of a seven-year,
$56 million deal. Walker is to receive a shade more than $2.1 million. >

This deal doesn't make sense unless you include alot more players. First,
Grant isn't all that great. He is solid but  I think he has reached his
potential. If you include Minor and Pervis in this deal, it is basically a
even money split, salary cap wise. However, you haven't done anything to make
the cap situation better. So then, why trade Walker to Portland when you
haven't improved talentwise or salary cap wise? There would have to be more in
this deal for me approve this deal: Throw in a Barros and Knight and they
throw in Cato. That would significantly improve our salary cap situation and
add put some young talent in the 4 and 5 positions...

DJessen33