Trivia/Poll update

New trivia questions are now up.  Enjoy!

On my poll, the question is up but you can't vote.  It was a Patriot
question I've been dying to ask.  CGI For Me, the company I hooked up
with, won't let me clear out the old scores (on the Mo Vaughn question),
therefore I can't post voting yet.  I'm waiting impatiently while they
get their act together.

I downloaded a new script last night which would embed a poll right onto
my major pages.  Except I don't think Tripod recognizes SSI (Server Side
Includes), so the poll doesn't show up.  This is a new feature I really
would like to keep going, so I'll keep looking for a good CGI script (as
long as it's free, natch).

IF ANY OF YOU KNOW OF A GOOD CGI SCRIPT FOR A POLL I WOULD APPRECIATE IT
VERY MUCH.  THANKS.

Trivia questions at:

Red Sox -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/soxtriv.html
Patriots -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/patstriv.html
Celtics -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/celtriv.html
Bruins -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/brutriv.html

Also Visit Bob's Weekly Boston Sports Poll At:
http://www.cgiforme.com/cgibin/bgeorge/poll.html
(IF IT WORKS......)

--
Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bobs.html