Trade Walker for Grant

Under normal circumstances if Pitino traded Antoine Walker for Brian
Grant, I'd be screaming for his blood.  But basketball is a team sport.
We have two superb talents in Mercer and Pierce, who will never get
their chance as long as Walker is throwing up 20 shots a game.  Brian
Grant would fit this team because he's big, doesn't require a lot of
shots, can rebound and most importantly block shots.  Grant and the
other guy we are allegedly going after: Micheal Stewart, would just sit
at the back of the press and wipe away all the easy layups teams got on
us last year.  Team Chemistry is everything, and we can't overlook the
fact that Pitino and Walker just don't get along.
    If Pitino wants to trade for Grant, I trust him.  Ideally we'd get
rid off Minor or Knight at the same time, of course.  But it's not about
having the best five players on the court, it's how those players work
together.  And when the Boston Celtics are winning championships in a
couple years, and Paul Allen's bunch of hoodlums and head cases are
still being knocked out of the first round, I'll be laughing.