RE: Walker Hater definition

>From: "Shawn Roth" <ufpdev!shawnr@uunet.uu.net>
>To: "Witch Craft" <witchcraft1998@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Walker Hater definition
>Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:07:27 -0400
>
>WC,
>
> 	Excuse use, OH god of the easy chair.  I had no idea we were in the
>presence of such holiness.

Thank you my child.  You may now wash and kiss my feet.

  Please don't listen to our pointless chatter.
>Please go yank your crank in front of your monitor talking to some
women
>from CA named Jake.

I will leave that particular fantasy to you.

  Also, please don't compare you ability to watch the
>games on TV to how big of a fan you are.

Well then, would you be more impressed, if I told you I express my
further fealty to the C's, by pulling out my hair after every loss.
I had the Matt Geiger look going during the ML years.

  I typically watch 90% of the
>Pistons games on TV every year, since that all I can see around here.
>hate them, but it is all I have.

No wonder you're so grumpy.  Time to spring for a dish.
WC