WALKER HATER?

I don't think you should classify those who criticize some things about
Antoine Walker as haters.  I don't think I actually hate anybody, much less
Antoine.  Most of us agree he has some things to work on.  He can win us all
over with the right attitude.  That attitude means doing what's best for the
team, not for Antoine.  I don't want to rehash the Antoine debate, either,
just want to be on record that I don't hate him.  It seems to me what he
becomes is up to him.

Dorine