Walker

I did notice that Walker's rebounding numbers tended to be relatively
low in any game that another Celtic (DeClercq particularly) rebounded
with any competence. So it may be that adding another true rebounder
(say in the 5 position) would lower his rebounding averages. On the
other hand, if the Celtics acquired a center who played a role of
taking up space and moving out players from the post for the true
rebounder (the role that Longley plays for Rodman on the Bulls),
Walker's rebounding could go up.

As for whether Walker is the right size for power forward, if he added
some bulk and strength, he could definitely dominate in the position.
He's had trouble with taller, strong defensive oriented players but
some extra strength and refinement of his low-post game would take care
of that. Recall that Pitino at one point was envisioning Walker as a
Karl Malone-type inside force with 20 extra pounds of muscle. Of course
Walker laughed at that.

Walker to the Clippers would never happen due to the Clippers ownership.
I really doubt that the Clippers are looking to acquire any player that
demands a $100M contract. (If Walker doesn't demand $100M, I'm sure that
the Celtics will just sign him). In particular, I don't imagine them
trading Olowokandi who will likely be locked up into a relatively
inexpensive long-term rookie contract.

Alex