Re: Walker

I stand corrected on the Walker/Wallace rebounding matter. Even with minutes
played considered, Walker is a 25-35% better rebounder the last two years. I
guess I my view was tainted by the play of Wallace against the Celtics.
Against us, he was da bomb, probably because of lack of Celtic defensive
strength inside. I guess this little debate has raised or rekindled my
estimation of Walker. However, I still think he will end up playing the small
forward spot and occasionally power forward duty depending on the matchups.
Also, it is unlikely we can get a one for one quality trade like the Baker for
Kemp deal. That makes a trade less attractive for some but reality says that
Walker will be a free agent in a year and apparently, we have limited dollars.

I agree that the Clippers have the surplus of big bodies and that is the
direction we should consider. However, I also agree that the Clippers won't
trade the Kandiman and I don't think the Clippers would trade for Walker just
to lose him to free agency. The Clippers do have some interesting players.
However, I believe Loy Vaught is a free agent.

DJessen33