Re: Arbitrator's Decision To Come This Week

I sure hope so.  How complicated could this be?  Has anyone heard any
speculation about which way the decision will go?  Feerick's history
with the Spreewell case makes me think he might side with the players.
Really, which ever way brings a quick end to the lockout is fine with
me.

Did anyone else notice that when the owners put a proposal forward
recently the players replied that they hadn't had a chance to look at it
because of other business.  Yeah right!  This is the kind of posturing
on both sides of negotiations like this that really pisses me off. I
think I'm going to write some hate mail.  Has anyone got Mo Vaughn's
address?

Jim