Re: Mo's Mail

I don't.  This is not some Earth shattering news story. Hey, celebrities
get hate mail sometimes.  Sometimes it's racist.  Sometimes it's sexist.
Sometimes it's anti-semetic or anti-homosexual.  I'm glad it's not me,
but Mo's hardly unique in this.  And Boston is hardly the only place
where this happens either.  What is the point being made here?  That
black athletes should steer clear of Boston? If not, what then?  The
story points out that Mo understands that this is a tiny fraction of the
public, he thinks the fans are great.  I'm sure athletes and other
celebrities all over the country have made the same judgement.  There is
no story here, other than that the media will pick at any scab to try to
stir up something.

Jim