Re: Vin Baker

>Didn't you read the Will McDonough article, Warwick?  Walker's
>not going anywhere; it's going to be the big four around here, and
>there going to go out and sign a free agent big person.  Would
>Pitino lie to us?  Perish the thought.  My only question is where are
>they going to get the money to sign a quality free agent, if they don't
>trade on of the big four?  Vin Baker would be nice
>though, but you can't have both Walker and Baker here.
>WC

I sense a bit of sarcasm, and to be honest, I'm shocked...shocked...and I
don't appreciate the tone of the post. Has Rick Pitino ever lied before?
Huh?!? If he says Walker's staying...then Walker's staying. End of story.
Concerning Baker, Walker and money: If Gaston thinks the team will win a
championship with Baker and Walker he'll find a way to get the money
together. Look, the Gaston's are all about winning. Can anybody possibly
doubt that? Haven't they proven that? What more do you people want?

Paul M.