Re: Vin Baker

Didn't you read the Will McDonough article, Warwick?  Walker's
not going anywhere; it's going to be the big four around here, and
there going to go out and sign a free agent big person.  Would
Pitino lie to us?  Perish the thought.  My only question is where are
they going to get the money to sign a quality free agent, if they don't
trade on of the big four?  Vin Baker would be nice
though, but you can't have both Walker and Baker here.
WC