Re: Profile Of The Warrior's Todd Fuller

>You're both wrong.  Pervis Ellison is a stiff; Todd Fuller is
>salvageable,
>as he has a shooting touch and is a decent rebounder.  Don't judge him
>by his stay in the miasma of lost basketball souls - The Golden State
>Warriors.
>MG

Now why would I ever judge an NBA player's ability to play in the NBA by
watching him play in the NBA? You're right of course. All those stiffs that
the Celtics have been putting on the floor for years....if only they
could've gone to a team like the Bulls, they all would've become all-stars.
Please...Todd Fuller can barely move. The article said something about Todd
Fuller working on his quickness?!? Todd Fuller's a slug and a foul machine.
I'm going to write something I never thought I would. By this time
everybody knows how I feel about Andrew Declerq. However....Andrew Declerq
is a better back-up center than Todd Fuller. Andrew Declerq is
salvagealble. Compared to Todd Fuller, Andrew Declerq is Bill Russell.
That's it....I've just realized something. Things aren't as bad as I
thought. The Celtics could lose Walker, Mercer, and Anderson, but as long
as Todd Fuller stays right where he is....there's hope. But...I'm sure Todd
Fuller is a really, really nice guy.

Paul M.