Re: Profile Of The Warrior's Todd Fuller

In a message dated 11/27/98 10:47:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mister_ghost@yahoo.com writes:

>  Pervis Ellison is a stiff; Todd Fuller is
>  salvageable,
   I don't know about Fuller, but disagree re Ellison. His problem is that his
body can't take the rigors of pro basketball.  But those few times when he has
been healthy, he has been a better than average center, IMHO.  Maybe being
injured 80% of the time makes one a stiff by your definition.  If so, I won't
argue.  But I consider a stiff as being someone who has no talent and/or no
desire.