Re: Prediction and url

#1 What have the players conceded to?  #2  Would you be so generous if you
were the business owner?  I program sports for some sports bars here in the
desert southwest and from listening to and talking with many patrons IMO
while they hate the lockout overall most are blaming the Players at this
time for both their attitude and seeming  ineptitude in simple
negotiations. Last night after hearing about Saturdays negotiations being
postponed because Mr. Hunter misunderstood what had  been already agreed
upon,well I don't blame them. Just my thoughts and YMMV. Later.Mike