OFF TOPIC: Thanksgiving thoughts

Forget Mo and Bernie, Drew's finger, the NBA strike and the lack of Bruin
scoring punch for a second.

What do Boston sports fans have to be thankful for?

Only the greatest resource in professional sports.

The real reason why Boston sports are the greatest sports entity in the
country.

The stout, faithful souls of whom the NBA players, Dan Duquette and John
Harrington have no consideration for.

Those who see foolishness and stupidity, yet still cheer and still come to
see.

Those who see great players, timeless moments, and love to tell their
grandchildren about them.

And those who know more about what they see than anyone else in the
country.

It's you, the fan.

To all of you who I've met these last two years through this computer, you
are what makes Boston sports fun, interesting, and truly memorable.

I'm thankful for my family, our good health, my profession, and my
students.

And I'm thankful for the great conversation with all of you.

May it always continue.  And may all your Thanksgivings be joyful.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bobs.html