Prediction and url

Prediction:

Billy Hunter is in over his head.  This has become apparent as he now
twice has come away from a bargaining session without understanding what
he agreed to.  After consulting with the people running the union, Falk
and other agents, he has withdrawn from the agreement he had reached.
That is a bad sign.

Billy Hunter and Falk etc, do not believe the owners will cancel the
season.  On the other hand, I believe that they will.  They have
underestimated the owners determination and believe that tv will make
them give in to the players.  I don't believe it will happen and that
the season is in real jeporady.  See this url:

http://espnet.sportszone.com/nba/news/1998/981125/00959131.html

The players have an offer of 52% of the revenues.  This is something
that they ought to figure out a way to make it work.

Hunter has backed himself into a corner.  He is blowing is horn about
how unified everyone is and how the playes won't cave in etc.  So, he
has no way out and is not smart enough to figure out how to get out.

SO, my prediction is, unless the players "CAVE-IN" and take 52 to 54%
within the next week to ten days, the season will be cancelled and Billy
Hunter is going to be in a very very hot seat!
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw