egos

I haven't thought that Pitino's ego is the problem.  I think the
problem would be with Walker, whose arrogance toward the refs, the
"I'm an all-star" mentality, and the arrogance--that's what it is--to
take so many ill advised shots, keeps him from being a team leader.
Under control, I think Walker would be just what Pitino wanted.

Gene   (still not caring if they play or not; show me the maturity)

P.S.  By the way, if you saw the UNC frosh, Lang, last night, well,
memories of Montross he did not bring.