Re: Another cap suggestion

Sorry about that...I read through it too early in the morning and missed
that crucial part about the player getting the option of chosing which offer
to take.  It's a great idea - and I'm an idiot for not reading more
carefully.  The lockout has made me careless....

The only problem I see is: how does a team like the Clippers or Toronto keep
its own players if it isn't allowed to use the LBE to outbid a team like
Phoenix.

Adam