Re: Hanging out with ML

Spaceman,

Wasn't that something!  I read those comments the same way as you.  ML
is no fan of Pitino.  And to say these things in public to a "woman on
the street"!

Question for Theresa:  You put it very matter of factly.  Did ML seem to
think this was bad for the Celtics?  Otherwise he must think that they
will trade him now and get decent value in return (What does ML think of
Mashburn!)?

Jim