Re: Pierce to Atlanta?

I used to be all for the Celtics picking up a center like Mutumbo, but that is
before we got Pierce.  We can't give up on Pierce, he is too good a player.
Not a prospect, but a player.  He's been playing out in LA, and everyone is
raving about how he's going to be Rookie of the Year and a future All-Star.
Mutumbo comes at about $10 million a year, has a reputation for not being a
team player and I don't think he's really worth it.  I think we'd be better
off keeping Pierce and using a offense full of weapons.  Neither the Bulls nor
Jazz had a good center, and they've been to the Finals two years in a row.
I'd rather see us trade for a Keon Clark, who is more athletic and younger
than Mutumbo.  We wouldn't have to give up Pierce, maybe only Greg Minor and
our #1 draft pick.