ANDERSON

    Have to agree with everything you said, Jon.  I've mentioned before on this list what a difference Kenny made from the moment he joined the Celtics, how he made Walker and particularly Mercer better immediately because he distributes the ball so well.  It was like night and day.  Also, the Bulls have done it without a great center for years.  A good point guard is more of a necessity than any one other position player, IMO.
    Guess we don't have to worry about it either way, looks like they're at a stalemate and nothing's ever going to get done.  To me, the players' position in this thing is ridiculous.  To think they feel they deserve more than 50% when they aren't the ones putting out the money for anything other than their own life styles.  I have no sympathy for the higher paid players at all.
Would like to see the money more evenly paid to all players.

Dorine