Dorine...

Dorine, others...

I agreed with you that the reserves on the minimum wage should get paid
more than they do until I really thought about it..

You're saying that Greg Anderson who got $272,000 last season for 400
minutes played (or $680 per minute) for being the last man off the bench
deserves more than with a Karl Malone getting $5,118,578 for 3029
minutes played (or $1689 per minute) being the so-called star of the
team....

I dont know, but I think Karl Malone is value to an owner compared to
your typical benchie at $680 per min.

--
 Cheers,

 Warwick.

 NBL Today PR Manager - http://www.nbltoday.waus.net/
 NBA Tonight Webmaster - http://www.eisa.net.au/~giants/

 A proud member of the IFBA, NFBL NTFBL, UBA and TPBL.