Re: Tim Duncan

Actually I have no problems with what you say.  I'm not painting Pitino
as perfect by any means.  I just think that, on balance, he's done a
good job so far.  Much more is expected from him, and he will continue
to be judged against increasing expectations as long as he is with the
Celtics.  If everyone on the list gave as balanced an opinion as you, I
could stop all of this ranting.

Jim