Re: Tim Duncan

At 05:49 AM 11/12/98 -0900, Paul M wrote:
<snip>
>Now...we'll see what happens. Maybe I'm all wrong and Kim's right about
>this being the beginning of another Golden Age.

*WHOAH* There Paul. Don't put words in my mouth. All I said was that people
are yelling and screaming about total disaster with RP for some of the same
reasons that they did for Red when he started (and I didn't even bring in
the comparison that exists with RP's departure from the Knicks <g>) -i.e.
maybe it's not as bad as they think and appearances can be deceptive. And I
also made a point of stating that it was the coming of Russ that initially
put Red over the top, not his own genius alone. No Russes on the horizon for
the Cs that I can see.

I probably consider the current state a bigger step up from the ML years
than you do, but I never said that this was the start of another golden age.
I'm not that stupid or blindly optimistic.

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net