New Boston sports books

I have been looking at a few new Boston sports teams that look very
interesting:

I purchased a new coffee table book on LB recently.  A beautiful book with
the usual accolades and photos.

I am considering a new biography, which appears to authorized by his widow,
about Reggie Lewis.  For the sake of my collection I probably will get it,
but does anyone know anything about this book, how it came to be etc.?

Lastly, non-C related, in the spirit of the outstanding 50th anniversary
book done for the team about 2 years ago, Tehabi Books in San Diego of all
places has done a similar book for the Bruins.  A 75th anniversary large
format, which appears to mirror the style of the C's book.  As with the C's
book there are paperback and hardback versions as well as a leather bound
autographed version for about 200 bucks.  The C's version, which I bought
"only" had LB and Red's autos, but I have since added Cousy, Heinsohn and
Walton who I have hit up at games.  I am hoping to come up with Parish and
McHale in the future, amongst others.  I considered sending it to a private
signing about a year ago with Russ, but didn't for fear of letting it out of
my hands.

Anyway, the Bruins book has about 7 greats sigs.  I am going to probably
going to get a paperback only for the good stories and pics.

If interested in the Bruins book let me know and can forward their info.

Have a good one,
Greg