RE: Your Wish Is Granted Pig Virus

At 07:25 PM 11/7/98 -0800, Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com> wrote:
>Kim no disrespect but this is the same Ray.  Go check your deletes file,
and check the ACTUAL e-mail address of Witch Craft on prior posts (Witch
Craft 1998), and the electronic trail that exists with any of our posts.
The actual details are near impossible to explain, but finding out even who
a hotmail user is, is really very easy. Give me a day and I will tell you
all the details of Kim19 at idt.net as well

Yup. Apologies to Paul for jumping on him. Jumped to the conclusion our
troll was back by the tone, all caps messages, and the hotmail address. And
you must think I'm remarkably thin skinned if you think I find the above
disrespectful
: )

<snip>
>So Kim, don't assume you know it all, and know the REAL facts before
commenting,

Although that certainly ranges into it. I don't assume I know it all
-perhaps you should consider taking your own advice. Anyways, thanks for the
correction.

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net