This list

Hello all,

With all the recent troubles of the list I've come to some conclusions.

I'm quickly growing sick and tired of everything that is happening on
this list. Recent behaviour has been 'unadultlike' and quite frankly
verging on the level of the current NBA lockout (eg. worse than little
kids throwing temper tantrums). We're all Celtic fans (well the people
who post a lot of the time), so can't we all just get along?

I am quite likely to be unsubscribing within the next day or so until
the lockout has finished because I'm sick of it all.

Greg -- Thanks for stepping up to the plate and supporting me. I really
appreciate it.

Thanks for the fun guys, it was fun while it lasted.

Cheers and possibly goodbye,

 Warwick.

 NBL Today PR Manager - http://www.nbltoday.waus.net/
 NBA Tonight Webmaster - http://www.eisa.net.au/~giants/

 A proud member of the IFBA, NFBL NTFBL, UBA and TPBL.

 "You killed Kenny!! You Bastard!" - Cartman, South Park.