Re: Your Wish Is Granted Pig Virus

[rising from the depths of lurkdom]

There 20 hotmail users on the list at this time.

I catch most, though it's a pretty busy time for me.  My company is in the
process of merging with another and it's taking up a lot of time.  To repeat
what I've said before, if you think I'm missing abusive postings, don't
hesitate to let me know.  I'll call the double-T pretty quickly.

[dive, dive, dive]

-> Paul <-  The other Paul M. :-)