Re: TALKING TO PLAYERS

I don't agree with much if anything that Billy Hunter says.  I think
clubs need to talk to their players.  Just look at Walker and all that
goes out in the paper about him these days.  And the Celts can't even
talk to him?  It could be used to undermine the Union, but aren't the
players of one mind and solid behind their position.  United and
strong.  So, how could the clubs have any affect on the process?  Is
Billy insecure?

--

Peace,

Bentz