Re: Comments and Contradictions

Adam...welcome back and, as everyone would suspect, I couldn't agree more
with this post concerning Walker's supposed contract demands,
Pitino's/management's handling of this situation and Walker's "cancer-like"
character.  You write:

>No, his agent may have made some veiled references to what the market
>looks like when dealing with Pitino - but that's a far cry from Walker is
>demanding 100 million so the Celtics have to trade him.  This has really
>looked like bad management from Pitino and company, in that all of this is
>public well before they were allowed to negotiate with Walker.  They can't
>trade him immediately and claim it was because Walker was too greedy,
>because they haven't even had a >chance to negotiate with him.

I agree and I no longer believe the "We have to trade him because of the
money," line any more. Don't know if they will trade him right after the
end of the lockout, but if they do....it's not about the cash.

>2. When did Walker become such a villan?

When did Walker become a "punk?"

>4. Finally, to wrap this up before I write more than anyone else feels
>like reading, anybody care to predict who will be the best pro players in
>five years out of the top 10 draft picks?

>Mike Bibby: seems that point guards with great skills always find a way to
>succeed (Stockton, Sherm, Bagley, Staudomire) regardless of size or foot
>speed.

He's the one.

Great post Adam. Come back soon.

Paul M.