Re: Holy Christ....Kim's right!

*Gasp* *Choke* Faints away in shock. Who *has* kidnapped Paul and replaced
him with aliens <g>?

BTW, for those in the Boston area, WEEI radio has joined the Classic Sports
trend and is replaying great games from the past, once a week. Bird's 60
point game vs Atlanta was on last night. Anyone else forgotten that McHale
committed an intentional foul with about 35 seconds to go to give Birdie a
chance to break McHale's own record? *That's* class. Game 6 of the '86
championship next Wednesday night. Johnny Most on the call and Max and
Howard David were in studio with Ted Sarandis, providing additional
commentary on the games, etc.

-Kim

At 06:24 PM 11/5/98 -0900, Paul M. wrote:
>Let's face it. Kim's right on the money with this one. I couldn't agree more.

>>The real problem to the fiscal situation isn't free market, hard cap or any
>>other issue usually brought up. It's the guaranteed contracts.
<snip>
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net