Lockout

You know, it really bugs me that the owners and players have the same
rotten attitude.  And neither of them have any clue that they're not the
hottest thing since sliced bread.  After all, you don't see the press
speculating whether the President  might take some time away from his
affairs (ok, cheap shot, sorry) to settle the strike, do you?  Sometimes I
think the reason the negotiation meetings are so short is because both
sides want to leave the building before the angry fans surround them.

Everyone is so very concerned that they get every last drop of hundreds of
millions of dollars.  Let them try living on *my* salary for a while, then
they might get with it.  I really think that they've let their collective
ego preclude a collective agreement.

Frankly, whatever else they agree on, when the dust settles, and they've
finished carting their monry to the bank and get back to actually playing
Basketball, they better give one HELL of an apology to the fans for putting
up with this idiocy.  Some free games, and an effort to restore the lost
schedule would be a good start.  Maybe they should let us negotiate the
agreement.

I know, I know---but I can dream, can't I?

poof...