Re: Stern's message about agents -Reply

Cecil:

You haven't been complaining about Gaston not wanting to resign Walker for a
ridiculous sum of money have you?  But you have seen the numerous posts to this
list saying that they are out of here if he doesn't haven't you.  The owners
offer these sums because they have to as a result of fan reaction.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net