PUBLISH THAT IN THE PAPER

Cecil, you said it all for me.  I posted here last week I read in one article that John Stockton was shouted down at one meeting.  I don't think they want the lower paid players to hear anything but the opinion of the “haves”.  You would think the rest of them could figure it all out by now, wouldn't you?
I'm sick and tired of the whole mess.  The escalating salaries and price of tickets could not continue going for much longer.

Dorine

I'm pissed at the owners for their shortsighted greed for offering
outrageous amounts to players who did not deserve such a lofty contract.
(Donyell Marshall makes more than John Stockton for goshsakes!!)  And I'd
like to shake the players for; A. Depriving me of my beloved Celtics, B.
Threatening the livlihood of the players less fortunate than the top
percentage, and, C. Showing such greedy personalities to the most
impressionable, our youth who aspire to be like these spoiled, pampered,
millionaires.

Cecil