Walker trades...

Hey all,

Maybe someone out there can help me with my memory. Last season, before
drafting Ron, and before the various trades Pitino made, didn't he throw up
some pretty big smoke screens to the press? I seem to remember people on
this list being convinced that a particular personnel move was afoot, only
to find something else actually happening. Could this be the case with all
the Walker trade rumours? Maybe he's just disrtacting everyone until the
REAL deal is underway...

Cheers,

Pete