Re: Good!

I don't know if it does any good to hate the agents, but your analysis is
accurate.  I questioned this fact a week or so ago.  It seems that the Union
is acting at Falk's direction and in the ultimate interest of the "big" name
players. And why, cause the agent has to have his cut you know.

The thing that really bothers me is the lack of reason on the players side.
There bluster and that of Hunter is all about "the owners are insulting us"
and "we are not going to roll over and play dead."  Rather than on the real
issues.  It is total "pride" and not reality driven.  Look at the salaries,
the cut of revenue, etc.  Why not figure out a good deal for the players
instead of saying we want 60+% of the revenue?  Why are the players entitled
to that?  What economic risk are they taking?  If they get that shouldn't
the owners stop paying for hotels, transportation, meals etc.?  Exactly what
risks are the players willing to take.  Do they want to tie their salary to
performance, the team's performance?  What is the deal here?  The players
are concerned more about being dissed than whether or not they have a
reasonable cbagreement.