Re: Good!

It seems to me the "lockout" is more a result of Falk already having
been crowned "king rat" and installing his clients at the head of the
union.  Let's face it, you don't end up disgruntled when you're making
twenty million dollars a year unless someone is egging you on.  Falk and
other agents see that every dollar in the owners' pockets is four cents
out of theirs.  And those four cents add up.  Their only interest is to
absolutely maximize player salaries because that is what their commision
is based on.  They seem to think that they can be as greedy as they want
and the league will continue to prosper.  I hope they are wrong.  Or
maybe they just want to make as much as they can now because they expect
it all to end one day.  Either way, I think they are the most
destructive force in sports and I truly hate them.

Jim