Good!

As Don Corrado Prizzi says in Prizzi's Honor, "I'm glad he's so
foolish and grasping."  If Billy Hunter wants to drag this out for his
patently unfair desire to get sixty percent of revenues, I'm happy.  I
didn't like this "luxury tax" crap, and a new CBA might be just what
we need to keep Antoine -- which is the right thing after all.  And
you know what?  This specious "solidarity" the players are showing is
gonna be short lived.  Those selfish pricks will either decertify or
take a fair deal as this thing drags on, and no amount of PR bullshit
will allow Billy Hunter to pretend he is in any position to negotiate.
 Screw him, screw Michael, and screw David Falk.

Josh