Re:Gaston

Icarus wrote:

> [...]

Hi

The Boston Globe is so rabidly anti-Walker that I doubt anyone will step
up and point out this self-evident and critically germane
fact/viewpoint. Such an opinion really needs to be aired now,
considering our Celtics already have gone twice as long without a
championship as ever before. BUT NO, these "old school" Globe
journalists would instead willingly abet the views of the "few" Boston
fans who secretly applaud the Celtics for unceremoniously
dumping-on-his-black-ass the one greedy local star who best personifies
in their eyes what it means to act like an n-word, regardless of his
widely-recognized value to the team (or that so far he's never done a
thing wrong off the court except to help kids and to stay in terrific
shape). Maybe I richly deserve to get my butt flamed for "revealing my
racial agenda" or whatever. Please respect that I'm just seriously
pissed off.  All I ask for is a group of Boston Celtics - of any color -
who take losing very personally (for lack of a better phrase).  All I
want are players who inspire confidence in fans that they will step up
in big games, in pressure moments, as well as in head-to-head showdowns
against the Shaqs and other All Stars out there. I don't freaking care
if Mush and PJ know how to "play big." Mush and PJ can kiss my golden
butt.

I'm sorry.

JH
Paris