Re: WALKER BEING SHOPPED! Denver GM Confirms It

-----Original Message-----
From: CeltsSteve@aol.com <CeltsSteve@aol.com>
>Perhaps; but to me it demonstrates that the Heat's owner clearly has no
>problem paying Zo, AW, Hardaway, and Riley (along with with Riles' $300/day
>per diem) unlike Paul Gaston who appears to be hesitant about pulling the
>trigger on a long-term, mega $$ deal with AW. - Steve

If the owner is reluctant to commit mega dollars then how are we supposed to
win the 17th? Clearly no team spending as much money  as the celtics do on
players is going aquire any marquee player. In addition Gaston is cheating
the fans, who have endured the crappola he has put up for a team in the last
5 years for better days to come.
                                                                       -
Mishra